Monday, September 26, 2011

Reveal - Manorhouse Creations

Today's my reveal day over at Manorhouse Creations. http://manorhousecreationsblog.com/

Here's one of the first layouts I created for the dt using Manorhouse flowers and Scrapcake "Bright Side of Life."  That title from Scrapcake always makes me smile. Anyone else a Monty Python fan from way back when? I just can't help humming that tune.
The pic is one dh caught of Sienna giving me a kiss a couple of years ago. It's acutally a group shot and she just reached over and spontaneously and gave me a sweet kiss.

Aren't these flowers just stunning? Soooo beautiful. I love the two tones. They give such depth to the blooms.

 This embellie I created using a frame from Imaginarium Design, embossed it and added some Bo Bunny metal to the middle. I love the olde world look to it.
Lovely rich colour. I've got a thing for feathers atm.lol. I just keep adding them to all my pages.

 The flourish is a guest piece from Flourish With A Bling. I just love the wayit added such gorgeous bling to the page.
I've used Imaginarium Designs chipboard for the title and the flourishes are inked and Utee applied to give the lovely glossy look.

Please if you get a chance come on over and say "Hi" to me at Manhorhouse. I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks so much for visiting and for your sweet comments.
Jenix

8 comments:

  1. Jeni this is such a beautiful page. So full of gorgeous colour and wonderful detail ( I love the feathers ) and all arranged so elegantly and perfectly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Beautiful Jenni!!!All I can say Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous, Jeni! Love that chipboard and the ScrapCake papers. Wish we could get them around here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hole LO and it is a great pics!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. breathtakingly beautiful.. all of it.. the beauty of the blooms is mesmerizing... stunning photo cropped in like that.. i love all of this..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jeni this is just beautiful! That pic is perfect for this and just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jeni, I was just checking out some of your projects on your site... gorgeous! You have a lovely style and I just adore all your attention to detail and the way you layer! Just beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing and you'll be seeing more of me!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete