Friday, September 2, 2011

On the team- Manor House Creations

I know three posts in one day is a bit much but I just had to tell you my news.

I am soooo excited to announce that I was selected to be part of the inaugural design team at Manor House Creations. http://www.manorhousecreations.com/

Yay what a cool badge too!

A wonderful team of scrappers from all over the world are lucky to be on the team using the gorgeous products from Manor House Creations.
When I first saw the beautiful blooms from Manor House I fell in love with their amazing colour and texture.
How could you not fall in love with these!
                                     Just think...
                                             Sunshine, blue lagoons and awesome sunsets.

This one needs
 a long cold drink on a deserted island.

Soft and delicate bunny tails.

Fresh flowers are always nice

These are called Tango and isn't that a perfect name.
Just add some salsa.lol

Aren't the highlights on these stunning. Bloomin' Beautiful!

Manor House is also the Australian distributer for the Scrap Cake.
Here's some of their fab latest lines.


Thanks so much for the honour to work with you Gai and the MHC team and our gorgeous co-ordinator Nerrida.

Congrats too to the design team members. Special mention to my dear friend Gerry http://gerryscrafts.blogspot.com/ This is the third time we've crossed paths as part of a design team.
I hope there'll be many more.

Can't wait to get scrapping with these jewels.
Jeni xx

18 comments:

  1. Oh, that is wonderful Jeni!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. huge congrats to you Jenni so well deserved .. woohoo how exciting .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay to you Jenni. The flowers are just divine and I am sure you will use them beautifully. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, this is such super exciting news. You totally deserve it, Jen, and I can hardly wait to see what you'll do with their stuff:) They are so lucky to have you on their team. Big congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jen, Congrats to you, too, sweetie! Do you see me dancing :-)? Great to design along with you in MHC, too! Hugzzzzzzzz ~Gerry~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Jeni!! It's a shame your still not a NT girl we could have played together in real life :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its fantastic to have you on the team Jeni. I'm busting to see some of your fabulous design work! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Jenni! Your work is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yippee! A BIG congrats to you! You will be able to use their gorgeous flowers perfectly on your lo's! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very big congrats my friend
    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  11. Huge congrats! Looks like you will be having loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jeni!!! Sooooo happy for you!!! You so deserve to be on that team!!! Doing the happy dance for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Jeni.I look forward to getting to know you and your beautiful work more. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HUGE Congrats Jeni!!! I was so excited to see your name up there along with mine! Its going to be a great 12 months! Looking foward to seeing more of your beautiful work :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats, Jeni! Didn't I tell you wonderful things would be out there for you! Haven't "seen" you too much lately, so now there will be another place to see your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  16. congrats! I can not wait to see your new LOs... :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. huge congrats Jeni :) cant wait to see your creations :)

    ReplyDelete