Friday, September 2, 2011

I'M HERE! (said in my best poltergeist voice)

I'm back! It's just been one of those more that crazy times in life when you have too much going on.
I've been scrapping a bit for some up coming feature for Scrapbook Creations. And I've just been busy with life. You know how it gets.

This last week, I've been away camping. Even managed to find a few moments to scrap a lo in my tent. Now that's a sickness for you. lol
Here's the layout I created. It did it for the Webster's Pages Aug challenge. I've also included some fabulous products from two Aussie companies.
It's a lo celebrating my kids recent graduation. Sienna looks so grown up in her black and white and Jera...no I didn't bribe hime to wear the hat and tie. He honestly has a bit of a thing for both. He was recently gifted some ties and told me he now has one for every day of the week.lol. As for the hats he has quite a selection.  Gotta laugh at kids idiosyncrancies.

Flourish With a Bling asked me to do some guest work for them and sent me their brand new additions. This ever so cute banner is one of them. Check them out here http://www.flourishwithabling.com.au/store/

 I've also been so lucky to work with the gorgeous Aussie chipboard company Imaginarium Designs http://imaginariumdesigns.blogspot.com/ as part of my DT work with Once Upon a Sketch http://onceuponasketchblog.blogspot.com/  Here I've used the intricate butterfly and I just adore the scripted word title.


I have HEAPS of blogs and way too many fabulous los to catch up on.
I'll try and pop in on all of you lovely friends.
Take care,
Jenixx

8 comments:

  1. hehehe... you know your an addict when you scrap in a tent :) But I do love the result!! I love how detailed it is- layers and layers of bits and pieces to look at. Thanks for sharing and glad you're back xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is like a fairy tale lo! So gorgeous! So much to feast your eyes on! Simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous happy page's

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking at this page is like joining you in a bright and happy garden party! Wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw this over at Webster's and loved it! I love those chipboard words. Fabulous details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow the detail in this one is too amazing girl - love it!!

    ReplyDelete