Wednesday, July 18, 2012

MHC - A Floral Video and PRIZE!!!

  Yes I'm back again with another video! A quick tut on creating your own floral vine.
I've cut and pasted my blog post from Manor Hosue Creations blog here http://manorhousecreationsblog.com/

...to show you a unique way to add Manor House flowers to your layouts by creating your own beautiful, handcrafted floral vines. You'll be surprised at how easy they are to make and what a gorgeous embellishment they are for your pages. 
Following is a list of the supplies you'll need.

Supplies:
Manor House Creations flowers and leaves- 3 Whimsy flowers (from the Winter 2012 Collection), 3 large leaves, 2 small leaves.
Other: Florist wire - fine, Florist tape, adhesive.
Tools: Small pliers, wooden stick or tool for shaping wire.
*****
Here's the fabulous vine you'll create.


These lovely Whimsy flowers from the new Winter collection make a stunning vine. You can easily divide them to make smaller flowers and buds.
I've used  just three Whimsy flowers, with three large leaves and two small.


Creating a flower bud.
Here I removed the outer layers of the Whimsy flower, using the base layer of petals to create this smaller budding flower.


Manor House Creations Products:  Whimsy- cream, leaves large and small.

Gather your supplies and come and create your own Manor House Creations vine with me.


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoyed my video.
I have to thank my good friend Gabi Pollacco http://gabriellepollacco.blogspot.ca/ for the inspiration behind the vine. I saw one she created a while back and Manor House Flowers are the perfect blooms to use.

I'd love to hear how you go with creating your own Manor House Creations floral vine.
Jenix

WIN A MANOR HOUSE CREATIONS PRIZE PACK!!!!!!

If you create your own vine using Manor House flowers and add it to your layout, then you can be in the running for a fabulous prize pack from Manor House Creations flowers from their new Winter Collection.
Competition closes Friday 17th Aug, Aus EST.


13 comments:

  1. Just saw this over at the MH blog- what an awesome idea!! I LOVE how this turned out!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched this 'tut' and it was great, easy to follow and understand, thanks for sharing Jeni - oh and its lovely to hear your voice and be able to put the voice to the face............

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! Thank you for the sweet blog comment. If you're as old as you say you are, what is your secret to looking so young? Off to check out your tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, sweetie, you are AMAZING! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with all of us!
    Hugs your way!!!!! ~GERRY~

    p.s. Miss you xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVED hearing your voice! really great tut, as Sandra says, so easy to follow. Only problem is my lack of patience ;)) The vine turned out really so pretty! Hope everything is good with you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenni - I've been a long time admirer but never visited your blog before. I was extra thrilled to see the opening post was your beautiful Manor House vine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous vine! I love the color! All the best!
    http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love video tutorials they are so much easier to learn from than reading the instructions on a blog post. I learn so much better when I can physically see someone doing what they are telling me to do. Thank you so much!

    Please visit My Website: Online PhD UK University

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will sincerely point out you actually come up with quite a few superb ideas and I will publish a variety of creative ideas to add in soon.
    Best Cccam Server | Cardsharing Server | Best cardsharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zune and iPod: Most people compare the Zune to the Touch, but after seeing how slim and surprisingly small and light it is, I consider it to be a rather unique hybrid that combines qualities of both the Touch and the Nano. Its very colorful and lovely OLED screen is slightly smaller than the touch screen, but the player itself feels quite a bit smaller and lighter. It weighs about 2/3 as much, and is noticeably smaller in width and height, while being just a hair thicker.
    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete