Saturday, March 3, 2012

REVEAL Day- Flying Unicorn

So excited to show you these. Today is reveal day at Flying Unicorn. This month's kit is all about ritz.
It's the black dress and tux time! lol I could not believe what I found in my box, so many gorgeous products to create aglam theme. Here's what I came up with.

First up is one of Sienna doing one of her best intense looks. No posing here she just looked dead at the camera with this look. lol She's such a passionate child. No matter what she does she does it with heart.
Did a touch of photshopping.lol Look at those pouty lips. Got those from her dad.

 I created these little clay roses to go with the page. Happy to add a tut for these if anyone wants.
Also hand cut some hearts and misted and stickled them for effect.
 Now one in b&w of my boy. Such a beautiful smile on this boy's face.


 Some of the lovely flowers. This kit is packed full of them.

And here's a very differnt one. Changing up the colour theme here. Here's one in the subtle apricots. I gave this one a vintage look. The pic looks like something from early last century. At first I had it in sepia but it was too much so went with the b/w.
Some of the blooms up close. I just adore those little jewels for the middle.

 The flowers are the "Color Me" variety and great for inking and altering.
AND.... here's the amazing Kaisercraft OTP I've been working on. Oh this has to be my fav for sure.
Not sure what it is, a cross between punk and gothic I guess, with wings. LOL

Then I added some little flowers to her dress edges.

Love these flowers and sprayed a little mist on them.

 I made all the wings. Love the effect they create.The bodice is made from foam piping and the kit transparency. I punched holes for the lace and threading some twine. The string of beads was a perfect compliment
 Sienna and I are fighting over who gets to keep her. lol
Thanks so much to girls at Flying Unicorn for making me so welcome and to Alda for her amazing kit.
Have  agreat weekend,
Jenix

11 comments:

  1. Love the apricot colours and also the b&w pages are stunning. I also love the amount of flowers you've used, they soften everything. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza!! I'm just speechless. Everything you crated with this kit is so stunning! I love the colour combos that you used. I'd have never thought of combining peach, black and gray, but you made it look so stunning! Totally love your pages and the dressform. FU is so lucky to have you as a GDT:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Jeni! What fabulous projects! Your OTP is amazing!~ I too loved this kit and still have lots of goodies left!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow girl you rocked it...and that dressform is amazing!!!! gorgeous creations thanks for being our guest this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Jeni..I knew you'd rock this kit..but WOW!! I am loving these! The dress form is omgosh amazing!! Love the lo's and all the details..wow..I'm in awe of your perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your second Lo the most! I think I will try a black and white LO yours look so awsome!

      Delete
  6. Hi Jeni, wow these are wonderful creations.. the classic B&W are always a stunning combo.. the photos are fabulous.. your kids are sooo photogenic.. always love what you create.. and to solve all the problems over who gets the angel.. i will have her!!haha!! (just kidding!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous lo reveals and amazing dress form!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so gorgeous!! Amazing creations each and everyone!! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crikey Jen you're on fire girl!! when on earth do you sleep? love the dramatic b&w ones, he he looks cool with her pouty red lips ;)) Young master J looks like a member of a British boy band, cute cute oh so cute! Adore the peachey LO with Miss S, really such a beautiful and soft page and then as an electric guitar solo riff - your über cool dressform! you totally rock chickie! xoxox

    ReplyDelete