Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Aww- How precious...

is this pic from way back when?  I've been meaning to scrap it for ages. The pic was taken when Jera was a couple of month's old. He spent the first five weeks in hospital as he was so small at birth.
Just 1.5 kg (3lb 5oz for the US girls). Hmm dad had a lot more hair then too.lol Actually it was in a ponytail down the back.

The flowers from MHC are so wonderful with all the texture. I just added a little gesso to the tips.

Such a precious pic.
The lo is one for this month's DT work for Manorhouse Creations. The brief was for a lo with a white background. I added a little TA spray and brushed on some gesso for a misty effect.
PP is all prima.
Flourish with a Bling black jewels and some old DA chipboard I had in my stash.

TFL,
Jenix

10 comments:

  1. Gosh, that is one stunning photo! And you scrapped it in such a stunning way. I just love the colours, the flowers and your incredible use of the mixed media.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous page and details Jeni! Gorgeous indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so precious Jeni. Good that you got to scrap it and in such a gorgeous way.That picture is wonderful! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, beautiful page. love all the elements, just love the soft but masculine feel you have achieved. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fell in love with this when I saw it at MH. So So beautiful. I love how you colored the tips of the flowers and that is such a sweet pic. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning!! Absolutely adore that photo, my youngest was teeny tiny too, 1.9 kilos when she was born.
    This is amazing :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Jeni this layout is fabulous and the pic adorable!
    thank you so much for stopping by on my blog!
    :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh what a precious photo! wonderful colours with the brown, cream, pink and deep muted red, gorgeous as always Jen! xoxox

    ReplyDelete