Thursday, April 12, 2012

Celebrate flowers

 My new one for Manor House Creations. It's a pretty clean one for me. It just felt so light and fresh with all the white, I decided to leave it that way.

Lots of Manor House blooms. I created a couple of simple rosettes to match in pp from The Scrap Cake.
Discovered a very easy way to do these. Also included some clouds from Flourish with a Bling.
                A cute pic of my kids on their 7th birthday. Looking ever so adorable. lol. Love that "tattoo" flower covering nearly half of Sienna's face.
                                                  This yellow Meringue flower is so yummy.

Thanks for dropping by.
Jenix

11 comments:

  1. You're right: the white background makes this layout look so pretty and delicate! I just love the pops of colour and your amazing use of all the pretty flowers. This is just a gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Jeni! Love the bright, happy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous and it looks perfect clean :) love the rosette with the small flower in the center...going to try that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of your page. Your little ones look so cute together. (I had no ideas you had twins.)
    I am and will always be a 'colour-girl', but lately I am steering towards a white background,too. I think others are feeling the same as white Bazzil is very hard to find around here.... Strange I know... Enjoy your week end!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luv the fresh feel to ur page! It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw i love it, these light colors and the white makes it look really clean and simple and so pure! Beautiful, great job!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this Jeni! Those colours against the white are beautiful! The design is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Jenny. Love the brightness, the placement of your pic and the balloons and clouds are a fab touch. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this!! so bright and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jen, this does look fresh, I reckon I can even smell these flowers! haha! beautiful blooms and a gorgeous photo too! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh this is so fresh and bright and just plain gorgeous!! white backgrounds really make colours crackle and fizz. xoxox

    ReplyDelete