Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Manor House Christmas

I'm back!!!!!!! Hope you've all had a wonderful time and the new year brings all you could wish for.
First, just catching up on some old saved posts that I didn't get a chance to publish.
                                                       More to come...

If you love to craft OTP gifts for Christmas, here's some ideas that might give you a spark of creativity.
Merry Christmas.
It's so hard to get an idea of size on this one. It's about 15" x 4". I found the wooden lettering and created a little scene around it.
Added some Bo Bunny signs, some characters, Prima shapes, Christmas trees with working lights and lots of gorgeous Manor House blooms and leaves.

I just adore the large bloom.
The light is on.

Present for you.

A Christmas Ribbon Tree.
Start with a cone shape, add lots of ribbon and decorate.

Stunning flowers! What can I say! Stunning flowers!

A few trinkets hanging

A little bit of holiday magic makes fabulous table peice.

 What do you do when your daughter gives you a paper mache spray painted pot painted gold?
Here's what I thought would be a good idea. She was soooo thrilled.
Thanks Manor House for coming to the rescue. lol


I just love these happy summer flowers with their nesting birds.
 This picture frame is a gift for my parents. Some new pics of the kids and a group shot. All adorned with Manor House and Webster's.     Well what else can you get them?


I added some inking to the pale pink to balance the colour in Sienn's bright top.

 Luscious blooms everwhere. The chippie is an old one from Dusty Attic that I gave a whitewash.


Not a fan of being in pics myself. But you can't see that much of me here. lol
It's so hard to get a good family pic. Sienna's sitting in an awkard pic and look at all those fake tatoos. I had no idea she even had them until I saw the pic.

My gorgeous girl, growing up so fast.
My beautiful boy. Such a heartbreaker with that smile.
MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM OUR HOME TO YOURS.
Jenix

10 comments:

  1. So glad you're back, Jeni! These projects you shared are so gorgeous--beautiful treasures! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeni, I have missed you terribly!!! Beautiful blooms and beautiful projects! I really love the tree!!! I'm so glad to have you back! Things just haven't been the same without you to talk to!!! Hugs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I have missed your amazing creations while you were on vacation. I hope it was an amazing time!!!! Happy New Year sweetie....gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. missed your posts too... :) happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed you and your creations a lot, Jen! So good to see you peeking in again:) Your OTP projects are all stunning! Pure perfection:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Jenni your work is full of love and passion, magical sparkles and exquisite elements and color ... glorious art .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous projects Jeni! I so missed your creations, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow so stunning projects Jeni I have missing you I hope everthing is fine with you!!

    take care My friend

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore your creative style - Happy New YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI.. a merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year to your house too!! wow.. you are so talented with OTP!! these are stunning creations... love them.. i hope your year is off to a great start!!

    ReplyDelete