Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Guest Designer at SCRAP THAT

I'm so thrilled to tell you all that I'm the October Guest at Scrap That. http://scrapthat.ning.com/forum/topics/meet-our-guest-designer-jeni-o-connor
What a privilege to be asked.  Please if you get a chance, I'd love you to come on over and "hi" to me.

Scrap That has the most gorgeous kits in scrapping. Lori, the owner, puts together a fabulous array of pp and embellies, and they're Canadian based.
She also has some of the most wonderful designers on the team. The girls have always amazed me by the way they creatively use their kits. So inspiring!

Here's a peek at the reveal coming up this Friday.

Here's a look at my peeks up close.


Come and join in the fun of the blog hop this Friday at Scrap That. There's some great prizes to be won too!
Jenix

4 comments:

  1. Oh yep! I love Scrap That kits. I have subscribed for a while but have just recently stopped! Cant wait to see what you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your sneaks look great and so colourful. I can't wait to see what you did with this fabulous kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a thrill to have you join us as a guest for this months gorgoeus kit. Your sneaks are amazing and I can not wait to see them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely kit and your creations are just stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete