Friday, May 6, 2011

It's a Butterfly Garden

The gorgeous collection Butterfly Garden from Pink Paislee is featured this month at My Creative Scrapbook. What a pleasure it was to work with this gorgeous line.
Here's the layouts that I had so much fun creating.

My fav lo is this one- Us.  Such a sweet pic of my two chatting together.



 This nest one Garden Girl is heavily altered by a coat of beeswax. I just love playing to add texture to my pages. It has such a cool textured feel IRL.
I toned the colours down a bit so you can see the wax in more detail.

For this one I of my dd having fun jumping over the garden sprinkler, I cut out the bircage to give it a 3d look. Yikes that's a lot of fine cutting but I love the way it looks.





And there's more lol. A card for my MIL for Mother's Day. Those little ribbon flowers are so easy to make. Let me know if anyone wants details.


I can't finish this post with out saying how much of a loss to My Creative Scrapbooking is Gabi Pollacco. She is one of the loveliest scrappers in the business, such a talent and a dear friend. She gave so much to MCS over the three years she was there. It's so sad she felt she had to go.

I'll post my layouts tomorrow with the stunning Ladies and Gents collection from Webster's Pages in the Main Kit.
Thanks for dropping by. I really appreciate your comments.
Jenix

5 comments:

  1. Jen, your work with the Butterfly collection is incredibly beautiful! I adore each of the layouts you created! And of course your card is so cute and beautiful!
    It makes two being sad :-((((
    Hugs ~Gerry~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear Jenni! Hope you are well. These are simply breathtaking! I LOVE your details and I love the techniques you use on all your layouts.I absolutely love your style..:o) The card is equally stunning :o)

    Thanks also for your beautiful and kind words at InspireMe ...your support means so much to me.

    And yep..really sad to see Gabrielle go...I really enjoyed her inspiration at MCS :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all beautiful, and I agree with you in that my favorite is the first one also. Love all the layers that you used and I bet fussy cutting that bird cage out was a lot of work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... zucht... so stunning!!!so much inspiration
    thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pages are so breath taking BEAUTIFUL!!!! I always love your artsy techniques on your pages. You are an amazing artist Jeni!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete