Thursday, March 10, 2011

OMGoodness

Mostly life just rolls along. Sure some weeks are more eventful than others but then that's the way life is.
Well this week has been one of  THOSE weeks.  A week that catches you unawares and throws you the most unexpected surprises.



 This boy, see his playful happy face, has had one of the toughest weeks of his young life. What seemed like just a cold at first became so much more when three days ago he was unable to walk.It's been a frightening few days. His flu turned into myalgia, inflamation of the muscles. Tonight he walked, ever so slowly, for the first time without support. My sweet, gentle, kind hearted son is recovering.
I'm waiting for the smile to return.
                                                                 

Tonight Brandin e-mailed me to say I might want to check out the blog http://websterspages.typepad.com/
Here I am thinking how wonderful it was to see my layout on WP FB page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Websters-Pages/77148236894 and what a thrill that was.
Well what a shock I got when I checked in. OMG Brandin and all the gang at Webster's I was so overwhelmed. Maybe it is the lack of sleep over the last few days, or the shock, or maybe it was just the warmth of Brandin's words, or all three, I burst into tears. I'm not really the sort of person who does that easily but Brandin's post just tugged my heart. She has a way of making you feel a part of her family. That's one of the things I loved about Webster's from the beginning. Beside the fact that WP product is so amazingly beautiful. I am so truly honoured. Brandin for your kindness and thoughtful words I am humbled.
Oh and I did have a laugh 'cause I had never really publically mentioned that I went for the WP DT and there it is for all the world to see.

Well for someone who doesn't write much about myself. lol You just got an earful! lol. Thanks for listening.    I can't imagine what the rest of the week is going to be like!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jeni! Oh I wish you and your son all the very best. How frightening...I can only imagine what it must be like. I hope a speedy recovery soon...my heart goes out to you from mum to mum...:o)Absolutely happy to see you at Websters tonight. You deserve it and it was indeed a lovely thing by Brandin to do. Your work is stunning...Take good care, Nadia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at your blog today because of the Webster's Pages blog. I am sending a prayer for your son and your family. I know what it is to have medical stuff take over your life. And OMG I fell in love with your pages. I had to watch your slide show twice. Thanks so much for sharing your vision of how photos can be used in such great ways. I will come and read more of your story as it unfolds. Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Jeni! What a frightening experience for you and your family! I hope your son has a speady recovery and will keep him in my prayers. It is so wonderful you were spotlighted at Webster's and on Facebook. You truly deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jeni! I really loved Brandin's post about you, it was so touching! And ofcourse, you such a talented person, I am sure she was dying to send you this message :) Well deserved for your fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Jeni...I had to drop in and to send you a big Bulgarian-Dutch Hug, my friend! So proud to be your friend and everything you touch you turn into a magic! Congrats on the spot on WP blog...so so so well-deserved! Hugs ~gerry~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Jeni,i love love love your work (but you know that!!)
    And you so deserve this spotlight!!
    (if i was Brandin i would take 17 dt-ers..;))
    Love,Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey Dear jeni a big congrats with DT and WP blog you deserved so..you make very stunning work!!!
    and so beautiful pictures from your boy and girl.

    big hugs
    Carla

    ReplyDelete