Monday, June 20, 2011

Been meaning to put this one up.

This is the one I did for a challenge. Not your usual challenge, lol! Gabi Pollacco challenged me to do this one for the June Dusty Attic scrap the dt artist. This month is Finn and Gabi.
Here's the one I did inspired by the beautiful work of Finn. I'm just loving creating and getting messy. lol
Here's the close up pic of Sienna looking extremely serene and mature.


and one of all my "sprayed the heck out of" collection of elements.


Webster's Pages are having a fun week of celebrations.

Can't wait to see all their new collections.
Thanks for visiting me.
Jenixx
 

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow, your page is STUNNING, Jeni! Such a great mix of Finn's style and your own style! I love all the painting and mixed media you did on this page. And that photo...gosh, it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative and artistic work, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEautiful work. LOVE this take on Finns style. The photo is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these colors and the steampunk touch! like it sooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I SPY!!! a badge on your blog! :) :)

    Your blogsite is looking awesome hon! I just adore that layout!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. how very amazing and so cool and creative to yess it is a stunning page!!!

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I have no words ... looking at your work stops the heart ... I am a huge fan of art and Finn just yesterday with my girlfriend talking about her and that her none can compare, she has such a unique style, but you could ! Your page is incredible beautiful! I have in my head does not fit How you can create a miracle, but I love it!
    All your work are unique) Thanks for the inspiration!

    Hugs from Belarus
    Viktoria

    ReplyDelete