Sunday, June 12, 2011

Once Upon a Sketch

One of the loveliest scrappers in the business is Nadia Cannizzo http://samnadia.blogspot.com/
Her kind and thoughtful way shines though her love of her kids and her scrapping.
I've been wanting to join in Nadia's sketch challenges http://onceuponasketchblog.blogspot.com/ and this week I had the chance.
Here's the sketch:

And my take on it:




I just love this pic of Sienna doing some supermodel pose. LOL. Actually it was her saying, "Enough mum!"
Journalling reads: She challenges me everyday in everyway...to be patient and resilient, kind and loving. And to be the best mum I can be.
Some close ups.


The little image I created is some Dust Attic wings and a keyhole. lol with some 7 Gypsy rubons sent to as a gift by dear sweet Romy http://www.scrapstuffandmore.blogspot.com/

Thanks for dropping by.
Jenix

18 comments:

  1. WOW WOW what an amazing layout so many details just fabulous! thanks for playing with us at Once Upon A...Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwwww stunning sweet friend and very great details!!

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. Her pose id priceless. Thank you for playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi.. oh wowwie!! this is stunning!! so much gorgeousness!! the photo is sassy and perfect to scrap! love it all!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this LO, as well as your other pages. Very inspiring. I am now your follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow sweet Jeni,very beautiful!!!Stunning page I love the blue's and the colors you added!!
    Very very pretty!!
    Have a great day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, this is stunning!! How gorgeous is this photo!! Gorgeous work, love all of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Jeni! You have created a masterpiece. I am beyond excited to have you participate at Once Upon A..Sketch. Your talent is unique and just simply gorgeous. This is a breathtaking layout. The details, the work put into it ...the colours the photo ..everything is perfection! Simply LOVE IT!

    Thank you SOOOOO much for your kind words. Right back at you :o) Hope you are OK!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my!!!!!!!! this is STUNNING!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Once Upon a Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an incredible page! Thanks for playing along at Once Upon a Sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my.... what a beautiful page and awesome take on this sketch. totally love it Jeni!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH Jeni!!! This is gorgeous!!! I'm so happy to see you here, it's such a great place for inspiration and Nadia is the BEST!!! Love your take, if I could choose a winner, this would be it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jen, what an awesome take on Nadia`s sketch....truly stunning work! That photo of Sienna is so cool and she is such a pretty girl! Thank you so much for playing along! Hugs ~Gerry~

    ReplyDelete
  14. A big congrats to you. Your win is so well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your win at OUAS Jeni.. an absolute gorgeous LO with so much beautiful detail!! Thanks so much for the lovely comment you left for me on my blog :)))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can only echo all the previous ladies - a big CONGRATS indeed!! such a well deserved win too! Your page is just luscious and full of wond'rous details! so glad I found your blog, have become a follower and will definitely be paying many visits here! xx

    ReplyDelete